Spring Meadow Nursery is an important part of our Infant School, as the first step in a child’s learning journey. We have 2 classes in the morning and 2 classes in the afternoon, running from 8.45 – 11.45 and 12.30 – 3.30, with a Lunch Club (£3 per day) available as an extra hour of the session.
The Nursery is run by 2 qualified, experienced teachers and 4 TAs work closely alongside the teachers in planning and meeting the needs of the children.
- Nursery next week 4.12.17
- Nursery next week 27.11.17
- Nursery next week 20.11.17
- Nursery next week 13.11.17
- Nursery next week 6.11.17
- Nursery next week 30.10.17
- Nursery next week 16.10.17
- Nursery next week 9.10.17
- Nursery next week 2.10.17
- Nursery next week 25.9.17
- Nursery next week 18.9.17
- Mrs Anthea Jones Nursery Teacher & Year Group Leader
- Mrs Kate Suswain Teacher (Thursday)
- Mrs Tracey Wymer Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Karen Hornsey 1:1 a.m. Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Laura Woods Teacher (Monday – Wednesday am)
- Mrs Lianna Hodson Teacher (Wednesday pm – Friday)
- Mrs Tracey Rice Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Suzanne Jones 1:1 Teaching Assistant am/Teaching Assistant pm
- Mrs Angela Gipp 1:1 Teaching Assistant am
Child’s play – a poem to illustrate our philosophy in Nursery
Oh, what a busy morning!
I’ve been playing with the dough
And, with a little help, upon a card
I learned to sew.
I helped my friend, ‘the doctor’
to perform an operation,
then fixed the track together for
my train and built a station.
I popped inside the home corner,
to make a cup of tea
and stood beside the cooker making lunch for
I completed three whole jigsaws and
played a new board game
And had a turn on all the bikes,
the slide and climbing frame.
I handed round the biscuits at
‘milk and biscuits’ time,
Then I listened to the story and sang
a nursery rhyme.
But now the morning’s over and the
parents are all waiting.
I hope none of them say,
‘I WISH YOU’D DONE A PAINTING’