Independence & Confidence
We aim to create a learning environment which is secure and stimulating, to enable pupils to reach their full potential.
- In partnership with parents, we will achieve this by each child…..
- having a sense of belonging to a happy, caring school
- having equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- learning right from wrong
- developing the understanding of a healthy lifestyle
- being encouraged to developing positive develop their attitudes to learning independence and confidence
- being valued and taking pride in their achievements learning to be considerate and having respect for everyone and our school
- having equal access regardless of ability, gender, race or culture