For more information, please check the listings below. This page is regularly updated so if there are currently no listings available, please keep checking back for new entries.
We are seeking to appoint a part-time Facilities Assistant to manage and maintain the building and grounds of our school located in the thriving city of Ely.
The successful candidate must be:
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working and eager to keep our school safe and tidy at all times.
• Reliable, flexible and able to arrive early to open the school in the morning.
• Organised and meticulous, able to check everything is working and compliant with current health and safety legislation.
• An understanding and approachable person, capable of supporting staff, families and all users of the school.
• Able to undertake a wide variety of minor repairs, e.g. checking the boiler, fixing a handle that has mysteriously just fallen off a door etc.
• Be willing to work a split shift if needed.
If you think this job sounds like something you are interested in and would like to be part of our happy, friendly team please contact Angela Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01353 664742 for more information or to arrange a visit. Please CLICK HERE for an application form.
Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references, medical and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.