For more information, please check the listings below. This page is regularly updated so if there are currently no listings available, please keep checking back for new entries.
Cleaner: 12.5 hours per week term time
with the option of an additional 5 hours over 52 weeks
Salary: NJC Scales point 2 (£9.18)
We are seeking to appoint a school cleaner
• Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working and eager to keep our school site clean, safe and tidy at all times?
• Organised and meticulous, able to check the quality of the work you do, ensuring it meets the highest standards?
• Focused on Health and Safety to ensure our school is the best it can be for our children and families?
• An understanding person, capable of supporting staff, children and all users of the school?
• Able to work well as part of a team?
If you think this job sounds like something you would be interested in please contact Rachel Mathie via the School Office or call 01353 664742 for more information or to arrange a visit.
Interviews will be held week commencing 24th February 2020 with a desired start date of 2nd March 2020.
Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide two satisfactory references, complete an online medical form and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.